Mold Remediation in Greensboro, NC
Emergencies such as mold contamination can be huge risks to your health and your home and should be treated immediately as it can wreak havoc in your home or cause health issues. Hire a professional remediation company to mitigate the issue right away.
Remediation Rescue offers professional and safe mold remediation services in Greensboro. Get in touch for reliable, effective mold remediation.
Remediation Rescue Residential and Commercial Mold Removal in Greensboro, NC
When it comes to mold, the key is to have a comprehensive remediation. At Remediation Rescue, we have the right control and management strategy to resolve issues with mold development.
Hiring Remediation Rescue means fast and effective solutions to mold infestation in your building.
- Mold Assessment. Inspection and identification of mold-infested surfaces is the first step we will take. Our team will also determine the best possible approach for dealing with the infestation.
- Mold Containment. Once we have located the mold-infested surfaces such as drywall, carpeting, and ceiling, we will seal the contaminated areas with double layers of polyethylene sheeting to avoid cross-contamination and dissemination of mold spores into the air.
- Mold Spore Filtration. Our service is customized to resolve the specific mold issues in our client’s homes utilizing HEPA filters and other equipment.
- Mold Remediation or Removal. After calculating the extent of mold contamination and the best approach, our team will remove or remediate materials while avoiding exposure to our workers.
- Mold Damage Repair. All mold-infested surfaces and materials must be repaired or completely replaced to ensure that homeowners feel safer and experience no symptoms of contamination.
Have mold issues? Get in touch with our remediation experts for your options and request to receive an estimate via email!
Effects of Mold in Your Greensboro Home or Business
Mold grows anywhere there is moisture or dampness, so it can be present in the soil, plants, foods, and even within the structure of a home or building. Unfortunately, mold exposure can cause health issues after prolonged exposure. Here are some signs and effects of mold exposure you should be wary about:
- Skin, eyes, or throat irritation
- Compromised immune system
- Respiratory symptoms like emphysema and asthma
- Red, watery, itchy eyes
- Runny nose
- Skin rashes
- Wheezing and difficulty in breathing
- Nasal and sinus congestion
Symptoms associated with mold exposure can vary. To some people, it may not be an emergency, but for others, the effects can be severe, even life-threatening. It is already recommended to discuss your health concerns with your trusted doctor.
Do You Need to Hire a Licensed Mold Inspector or Greensboro Mold Removal Company?
Although many people think that a simple cleaning will remove molds completely. Mold contamination can spread in different areas of the home, destroying materials like wallboards and ceilings which, apart from being costly to repair, can cause adverse health effects too.
Hiring a professional remediation contractor will help identify the problem and its cause. The mold remediation performed by specialist companies is often based on the level of infestation.
- Level one remediation. This tackles small infestations which are typically found on the baseboards and ceilings of a home or building.
- Level two remediation. This kind of remediation covers about ten to thirty square feet of mold contamination. The process to clean and repair mold infestation at this level is almost the same as level one.
- Level three remediation. This remediation level is more serious, covering at least thirty to a hundred square feet of mold infestation.
- Level four remediation. The mold infestation for this level is a hundred square feet and above. This is usually the level that requires professional help. Hiring a seasoned remediation contractor is the most effect assured way of avoiding further problems.
- Level five remediation. The contamination at this level has spread throughout the rooms, air conditioners, and HVAC systems. Professional help is vital to contain and treat this level of mold infestation.
With seasoned professionals by your side, tackling your mold problems will not only be easier but will be done more effectively and without putting yourself at more risk.
If you need professional mold remediation services in Greensboro, NC, contact us. Speak with our Remediation Rescue specialists and mold experts today.
Remediation Rescue is the Mold Remediation Company in Greensboro for You
Remediation Rescue has a mission to help alleviate the unnecessary problems that stem from mold contamination. We are highly trained on the processes and efficiencies of mold remediation and its various levels. We are professional, licensed technicians who can deal with mold contamination issues of all sizes.
- We follow all federal and state standards when it comes to mold removal.
- We perform industry-standard practices and utilize cutting-edge equipment.
- We offer comprehensive pricing for our mold remediation programs.
- We are licensed and trusted in Greensboro, NC.
Let Remediation Rescue help fit your needs and budget for our services. We are experienced in giving quality and dependable mold remediation.
Ready To Discuss Your Mold Remediation Project?
Mold is present in many aspects of the home and is a concern for home or business owners. Remediation Rescue offers services that will prevent mold from further growth in your home and causing structural damage and severe health risks. We identify, evaluate, and control all mold hazards.
The mold remediation service we provide will save you from the effects of mold infestation. Our team of experts will respond to your concerns and ensure that your home is left mold-free.
Contact Remediation Rescue now for a free mold remediation estimate in Greensboro, NC.